Digital Marketing for Nonprofits
When it comes to marketing your Nonprofit online, things can get overwhelming pretty quickly. Maintaining a website is just the first step – you also have to generate website traffic, engage new and returning visitors with compelling content, offers and calls to action, and ultimately turn some of that traffic into active supporters, engaged donors, or paid members that further your mission.
Complicating things is the myriad of options available for promoting your website, such as social networks, paid and organic search engine marketing, keyword research, mobile advertising…the list goes on. And of course there’s measuring everything so you can figure out what’s working and what’s not.
Since 2010, OneRhythm has helped Nonprofits optimize expensive marketing tactics such as direct mail to free up budget and resources for effective and often less costly online marketing. We focus on optimizing your digital marketing so more people find and engage with your Nonprofit.
Nonprofit Digital Marketing Services
- Retargeting and Prospecting Ad Campaigns with Adroll
- Conversion Optimization Consulting
- Conversion Tracking
- Landing Page Design and Consulting
- Search Engine Marketing with Google Adwords
- Targeted advertising and CRM Campaigns with Facebook
- Social media strategy and campaign management.
- Content plans and editorial calendars.
- and more…
While it’s important to create and promote remarkable content, simply getting found is not enough. Unless you can convert these visitors into active supporters, all the work put into getting found is wasted. So how can you encourage visitors to further engage with your mission? The answer lies in helping people take some sort of action – subscribing to your newsletter or blog, filling out a survey, downloading premium content, signing up for an event, etc.
Some of the ways we can help people engage with you include:
- Landing Pages – optimized to capture contact info for more personal communication.
- Nurturing Campaigns – stay top of mind until people are ready to engage further.
- Special Offers – such as surveys, premium content, special events, and membership incentives.
- Calls to Action (CTA) – valuable, easy, prominent and action-oriented.
Work with us to optimize your online presence for results, and integrate it with your direct mail and email marketing.